"All day every day for the community."
Sportspark is passionate about providing an inclusive, accessible and inspiring facility for all members of the community, and its success has been achieved by offering an affordable and diverse range of sports and activities.
Whether you are a beginner, talented amateur or professional-standard athlete, Sportspark offers world-class facilities to everyone. There's no need to be a member, simply pay and play.
Sportspark's facilities and programmes include:-
- 1 x 25m shallow pool and 1 x 25m deep pool (1.8m) - joins to form 1 x 50m competition pool.
- 125 station fitness centre.
- Personal training and fitness testing.
- Functional training studio.
- Group exercise studio.
- Myride®+ Indoor Cycle Studio
- Climbing wall with bouldering cave.
- SPRING Gymnastics and Trampolining Centre.
- 20 x badminton courts.
- 5 x glass-backed squash courts.
- Basketball, volleyball, korfball and netball courts.
- Table tennis.
- Martial arts studio.
- 400m 8 lane athletic track.
- Soccerpark with 7 x floodlit 3G pitches.
- 2 x floodlit synthetic turf hockey pitches.
- 6 x floodlit tennis courts.
- 4 x floodlit netball courts.
- School holiday multi-activity camps for 5-13 year olds.
- Inclusive Sports Club for disabled groups and individuals aged 16+.
- Family and pre-school activity programme.
- Fitness in later life programme.
- Nutrition and weight management programme.
- Children’s party packages.
- Courses/tasters offered in a variety of sports/activities.
- Sportscafé with healthy menu choices.
- Learn to Swim programme
For regular users, our great choice of no-contract membership packages start at just £5 per month and offer fantastic savings across our facilities and activities. For more details click here.
Click here to find out more about our gym, group exercise classes, personal trainers, Myride®+ Indoor Cycle Studio, nutrition and diet support services and Olympic weight lifting courses.
Click here to find out more about our pool timetable, pool activity programme (antenatal,postnatal, Aquafit and Swimfit), Learn To Swim programme and Family Fun/Inflatable sessions.
CLIMBING WALL AND INDOOR ARENAS
Click here to find out more about our climbing wall, squash and badminton courts, table tennis, martial arts and indoor sports including basketball, netball and volleyball.
Click here to find out more about our SPRING Gymnastics and Trampolining Centre, including pre-school drop-in sessions, term-length beginner and improver gymnastics courses, school-holiday gymnastics programmes and short courses including acrobatics, tumbling, freestyle and adult gymnastics.
Click here to find out more about our floodlit 3G 5-a-side and 7-a-side football pitches, athletics track, tennis courts, netball courts and hockey pitches.
SPORTSCAMPS AND SPORTS COURSES
Click here to find out more about Sportspark's fantastic range of Sportscamps (multi-activity school holiday programme), Sports Courses, Drop-ins and Tasters.
FITNESS IN LATER LIFE
Click here to find out more about our Fitness in Later Life (FILL) programme for the over fifties, featuring everything from yoga to walking football, badminton to Zumba Gold.
Click here to find out more about our inclusive club for disabled adults, and boccia drop-in sessions.