Taking place on Monday 21 December and Tuesday 22 December 2015, our 1-day Christmas Sportscamps are now open for bookings!
Featuring a range of sports, activities, crafts and competitions, our fun-packed Sportcamps offer an ideal holiday programme to keep your family active and entertained over the festive period.
Activities featured during a typical Sportscamp:
- hockey (indoor/outdoor)*
- splash play sessions (pool)
So if you’re a busy, working parent and are looking for a holiday programme for your 5-13 year olds, don’t delay and book a Sportscamp today!
How to Book
Please download and complete one of our Booking Forms and send it to:
University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Alternatively pick up a booking form from Sportspark and hand it back in to reception for processing.
21 December 2015
22 December 2015
Junior Members receive a £5 discount off our Christmas Sportscamps and to find out more about the benefits of Junior Membership click here.
- Additional siblings receive a 5% discount off the standard Sportscamp fees.
- The 1-day Christmas Sportscamp runs from 08:30-17:30 hours.
- Sporting/craft activities start at 09:00 hours.
- A packed lunch is provided.
- All or some of the sporting activities mentioned above may be offered during a typical Sportscamp - there is no guarantee that a particular activity or sport will take place.
Sportspark Xmas 2015 New Year 2016 Opening Hours
To view our opening hours over the Christmas and New Year period, please click here.