YOUR SPORTSPARK, YOUR CONCEPT
Design your Sportspark in our design competition with prize fund!
For the last few years our branding for our membership packages has remained the same. With our customers at the forefront of what we offer more and more, we want YOU to create a concept for a relaunch of our Sportscards. Our Sportscards are the hub of our customers and range from Gold Membership - Green Membership! Using graphic design, illustration, photography or digital collage to create and convey your concept, we want to see captivating and imaginative static artwork to help drive promotion and excitement socially across Sportspark's marketing and digital channels. The prize fund is £1000, full details are in our ‘prize’ section.
Please ensure you read the brand guidelines before entering. All submissions are to be sent to email@example.com with the subject line DESIGN COMPETITION, please use wetransfer if necessary. Please include a short description with your work as to your inspiration and journey to the final idea. ‘How can we attract new users to our memberships?’
Any questions can also be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org, full information on memberships can be found on our membership page.
If you would like a tour to aid your knowledge of the Sportspark, or the opportunity to complete some of your concept (i.e photography or illustration) please email email@example.com to arrange.
The prize fund for winning this concept design is £1000, if multiple designs are chosen this will be split amongst winners.*
Artists will potentially be selected to have their designs displayed around the Sportspark, online and on all membership printed material. This winner(s) will be required to work with Sportspark to complete final artwork designs based on their concept as part of the prize money.
All suitable entries will be displayed after the deadline in a mini exhibition at Sportspark.
WHAT YOU NEED
You will need to read our full briefing document and brand guidelines before submitting your concept.
Brand Guidelines (PDF)
Good Luck! All submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line DESIGN COMPETITION, please use wetransfer if necessary. Please include a short description with your work as to your inspiration and journey to the final idea.
Terms & Conditions:
- 3 entries per person may be submitted
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com (a wetransfer link is fine) by 30/07/19 and will be replied to after the closing date.
- Please ensure original design files are kept, upon announcing winners Sportspark will work with the winners to finalise artwork for online and printed material.
- Only entries considering the brand guidelines may be chosen. Sportspark withdraws the right to choose any designs if none meet these guidelines.
- Selected artists will need to provide signed model release forms (if relevant) to the selected photographs.
- Permission for photography or location work must be granted before it takes place.
- Artists must own the rights to use any work submitted.
- Competition is open to anyone in UK but knowledge of Sportspark is beneficial.
- Concepts may be sent in any form you feel appropriate for judging before the closing date. The more you include the better.