Free Fitness Open Day
Join us on Sunday 10th January 2016, 10am – 4pm, for our
Free Fitness Open Day - everyone is welcome!
- Try out our fitness centre and group exercise classes for free*
- Experience our NEW Myride®+ Indoor Cycle Studio for free*
- Free Synrgy Sprint Classes and Les Mill Tasters (BodyPumpTM, BodyCombatTM
- Meet our Personal Trainers
- View our new Sportsphysio clinic
- Free Physiotherapy consultations (15 minutes) by Nathan Hunt between
10:00-11:00 and 14:00-15:00
- Free 15 minute sports massage sessions between 11:00-12:00*
- Plus try out numerous free fitness challenges throughout the day*
To find out more, view our Free Fitness Open Day timetable here.
You'll also have a chance to enter our free draw** for your chance to win a 1 month Gold Sportscard and other prizes including free swim vouchers*!
Ben Price, Head of Fitness commented: “We're very excited about all of the new developments that are coming to Sportspark in 2016 and are passionate about providing an inspiring facility for all members of the community. Our free Fitness Open Day will be an ideal opportunity for you to experience our new Myride®+ Indoor Cycle Studio, meet our Personal Trainers, find out more about our new Sportsphysio clinic and participate in a range of free group exercise sessions. There’s no need to book, just come along and have a fun-packed day."
*Terms and Conditions
- All activities are subject to availability and Sportspark’s terms and conditions/policies of use.
- Minimum age for all Fitness Open Day activities is 16+.
- There will be free entrance to Sportspark between 10am and 4pm.
- Standard charges apply to all other Sportspark activities on the day (i.e., for swimming, court hire, etc).
** Prize Draw - terms and conditions apply. These will be clearly displayed on the entry forms.