Going for Gold
Join as a Sportspark Gold Member during January and a
friend or family member can join for just
You'll also receive the following fantastic benefits:-
- Free gym induction.
- Free fitness consultation.
- Free programme writing session.
These are in addition to our standard Gold Membership benefits:
- Unlimited peak/off-peak use of the 125 station Fitness Centre.
- Unlimited peak/off-peak use of the pool. (2 x 25m pools - joining to form 1 x 50m competition pool).
- Unlimited access to over 60 weekly group exercise classes.
- Access to the NEW Myride®+ Indoor Cycle Studio
- Unlimited access to the Fitness in Later Life Programme.
- Up to 40% discount on court and pitch hire.
- Online-booking: up to 2 weeks in advance.
- 10% discount at Pilch Sports.
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor.
*Terms and conditions apply.
12 Months for the Price of 10!
Take out a Gold or Silver Membership during January or February, and you'll get 12 months membership for the price of 10 - saving up to £80!
For more information phone: (01603) 592673 or email memberships today!
Free Fitness Open Day - 10 January 2016
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- £20.16 promotional period applies during January only.
- Standard Gold Membership is £40 per month (no contract). Terms and conditions apply.
- Only one £20.16 Friends/Family Gold Membership may be taken out per current Gold Member.
- Following the £20.16 promotional period, members have the opportunity to sign up to Sportpark’s new Joint Gold Membership for £70.
- Following the £20.16 promotional period, Friends/Family may also sign up to one of Sportspark's no-contract single memberships options, for example, Gold for £40 per month, Silver for £32 or Bronze for £5 per month.
- The new Joint Membership will be available from February 2016 and is only available on the Gold Membership option.
- Both members taking out a Joint Gold Membership must live at the same address and proof of the same address must be produced at the point of joining (i.e., driving licence, phone bill, etc).
- The Primary members’ bank account must be used for all Joint Membership direct debit payments.
- Only the bank account holder may cancel the Joint Membership. After the Joint Membership direct debit is cancelled, the whole membership (for both members) will end or can be downgraded to a single membership.
- A £10 direct debit set-up fee applies to all new Gold, Silver, Bronze, Green and Joint Memberships. The £20.16 offer is exempt from the direct debit fee.
- Sportspark membership cards cannot be given to or used by anybody else. If this condition is breached, it will result in a ban from Sportspark.