All welcome! There's no need to be a member.
In addition to offering a range of flexible membership options to suit every individual, Sportspark offers a Pay & Play option, which allows everyone to enjoy our facilities.
If you do wish to become a member, our no-contract monthly membership options start at £5 per month for Bronze Membership. This will allow access to the peak/off-peak concessionary prices. For more information, visit our membership page, call (01603) 592673 or email email@example.com for more details.
To view our current Price List click here. (updated 01/04/19)
Sportspark offers a 4-tiered pricing structure:-
|Pay & Play Price||This is the full non-member price|
|Green Price||This is the price for green card holders and is the Pay & Play price, minus the 60p entrance fee.|
|Member Price||This is the price for members during peak times (bronze, silver, gold)*|
|Concession Price||This is the price for members during off-peak times (bronze, silver, gold)*|
Peak times: 16:00-20:30 hours, Monday - Friday
Off-peak times: All other times, including weekends
- All public swimming sessions, group exercise classes and fitness centre sessions are free to Gold Members (subject to availability).
- All public swimming sessions, off-peak group exercise classes and off-peak fitness centre sessions are free to Silver Members (subject to availability).
- For more information on membership benefits, please refer to page 4 of this brochure.
Norwich City Council Go 4 Less
Sportspark is currently accepting Norwich City Council Go 4 Less cards and offer discounted rates on the following:
The discounted rate will only be given during off-peak times, no discount will be given during peak times.
Terms and Conditions
- The Go 4 Less card is only available for those who come in with a valid Norwich City Council Go 4 less card which is in date.
- The card issued by Sportspark must be presented at each visit to receive the discounted rates.
- All Go 4less card holders will receive discounted rates on swimming, badminton and climbing. All other activities not listed will also need to be booked and charged as a non-member.
- The discounted rate will only be given during off-peak times.
- During peak times ALL activities must be booked and paid as a non-member.
- All Go 4 Less card holders may only book activities 7 days in advance.
- Sportspark reserve the right to refuse Go 4 Less cards at any time.
- All activities are subject to availability.
- Sportspark's standard terms and conditions of use and policy statements apply to all activities.