FREE JANUARY DAY PASS
Free January Day Pass
To support Business Continuity Awareness Week, Sportspark is offering all Norfolk County Council Employees a chance to use Sportspark's facilities for free* during May and June 2016.
To apply for the Free Day pass, please complete the application below. Please note Free Day passes are available between 16th May - 30th June 2016 during the Business Continuity Awareness Week promotion period.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one Free 1 Day Pass may be used by the named Norfolk County Council employee during the period of promotion: 16th May - 30th June 2016.
- Once you have applied for your Free 1 Day Pass, you will be contacted by a member of our Sales Team who will book you in with a Free Day Pass appointment. (Free Day Passes must be pre-booked/pre-arranged by the sales team).
- Free 1 Day Passes are only redeemable by the person named on the pass only, and are not transferable. Photo ID (i.e., a driver's licence) and your Norfolk County Council employee ID must be shown at the time of redeeming the Free Day Pass.
- Free 1 Day Passes applicants must supply a valid email address and contact number.
- Free 1 Day Passes are not available to existing Sportspark members.
- To be eligible for a Free 1 Day Passes, you must live within a 40 mile radius of Sportspark.
- Free 1 Day Passes may be redeemed against up to 4 x activities on the same day including 1 x gym session, 1 x 40 minute court hire session, 1 x group exercise class and 1 x free swim, subject to availability. Any new Sportpark fitness centre (gym) users, will need to sign a waiver-form, if they have not undertaken a Sportspark fitness centre induction before.
- The Free 1 Day Pass has no cash value and Sportspark reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or change offers at short notice.
- Sportspark's Arena Rules and standard Policies & Terms & Conditions Of Use apply.
- By applying for a Free 1 Day Pass, it is deemed that you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated above.