NATIONAL ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS
UEA is working with Active Norfolk to sponsor the HSBC UK | National Road Championships this year. The events in June 2019 will see the very best athletes in UK road cycling come to the county. Sponsored locally by the UEA, the National Road Championships will see the sport celebrated across the week at all levels.
Sportspark programme information can all be found here
UCDN - UEA Cycling Development Network have devised a plan of talks and seminars in the lead up to The Great British Cycling Festival! Download the UCDN plan here.
For more information on any of our opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students sessions as part of the Navigate Norfolk Programme – Social cycle rides every Saturday at 10am and cycle safety courses on 13th February and 6th and 13th March at 1pm, both taking place at the Sportspark.
- Inclusive Cycling Hub Club - Fully inclusive cycling activity sessions suitable for disabled groups, disabled individuals (16+) and their carers at Sportspark between 11.40am – 13.00pm taking place 6th February, 6th March, 3rd April, 1st May and 5th June.
- Cycling development programmes for young people, providing a fun and safe way to introduce young riders to the world of cycling
- Open access community track sessions. Utilising our 400m, 8 lane athletics track as a safe traffic free environment for adults, families and clubs to practice their riding skills and build their confidence when cycling in numbers ready for the main event.
- Indoor cycle sessions - sessions aimed to improve rider’s technique (not just aimed at distance covered and average speed)
- Talks and seminars - ranging from educating drivers (changing driver’s perceptions of cyclists), Physio sessions linked to bike injuries and general advice on the technical elements. All aimed to improve participant’s experience of cycling.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com