Sportscafé serves a great selection of hot and cold meals throughout the day including salads, burgers, paninis, curries, jacket potatoes, stir-fries and a children's menu. We have an excellent range of takeaway drinks, sandwiches and hot food - most of our menu items can be bought to takeaway if you have to run. Sportscafé also offers a selection of vegetarian and gluten-free choices and all allergens are clearly marked on the menu. All food is cooked and prepared to order. We also have regular specials...have a look and see if anything takes your fancy!
Sportscafe Refurbishment 31/03/19 - 06/04/19
Due to kitchen refurbishment our normal breakfast and main menu will be unavailable from Sunday 31st March until Saturday 6th April. Hot drinks, grab and go food and counter items will still be available during these times.
For hot food we recommend Zest on Campus which is open to the public weekdays from 07:30 – 20:00 and weekends from 09:30 – 16:30.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you back.
Sportscafe Menu (updated 16/11/18)
- Muffin madness – Buy any hot drink and get a muffin for an extra £1.00 (all day)
- Time for Teacake - Buy any hot drink and get a toasted teacake for an extra £50p (all day)
- Early bird baps - Buy any hot drink and get a bacon or sausage bap for an extra £2.00 (7.30-10.00)
- Meal deal –any sandwich or baguette, crisps* or piece of fruit, bottle of water for £3.95 (all day) *selected lines only
Sportscafé Opening Times
Monday – Thursday 7.30am - 10.00pm
Friday – Sunday 7.30am – 9:30pm
Please note that the kitchen shuts half an hour before the cafe closes - so don't leave it too late to get your food!!
Sportscafé Vending Machines
The 6 Sportscafé vending machines throughout the building as follows:
- snacks - ground floor, foyer, on the right before pool turnstiles
- cold drinks - ground floor, foyer, on the right before pool turnstiles
- hot drinks - ground floor, sports hall corridor, on the right near the Kiff Matheson Suite
- hot drinks - first floor, near the pool viewing area
- chilled cabinet/snacks - first floor, near the pool viewing area
Please note our vending machines are only accepting new £1 coins.
Coffees dispensed from the hot drink vending machines use freshly ground beans, offering customers an alternative place to purchase quality, hot beverages during Sportscafé’s peak periods.
Our Cafe has recently received the highest food safety certificate rating of 5 stars!
Should you have any suggestions on products you like to see stocked within our new Sportscafé vending machines, please fill in a customer comment card or click customer feedback link below (green).