Our beginner and improver gymnastic courses run the length of each school term period.
Beginner Gymnastics courses (school aged children and upwards)
An introduction to gymnastics and its apparatus. Participants learn the basic skills that provide a foundation in gymnastics. Moves taught may include rolls, cartwheels, handstands, walkovers, jumps, leaps and spins on the floor.
Improver Gymnastics courses (school age - 13 years old)
Improver courses may be more appropriate for those who have mastered the basic skills. There is more focus on conditioning and strengthening exercises that are needed to achieve more difficult skills. Participants progress to more difficult skills.
Should you require any further assistance in booking a gymnastics course, please do not hesitate to call on 01603 592398.
To redeem our Spring term offer simply give the current customers name and course to our customer service advsiors
Spring term offer Terms and conditions
- Offer closes Sunday 18th March 2018 at 22:30
- Offer only vaild for the gymnastic spring term length courses
- Existing customers must be on the current gymnastic term length course
- If the referred friend cancels and receives a refund on thier course then the existing customer must repay their credited session
- Normal Sportspark booking terms and conditions apply